In turn, I nominate the following blogs, which I greatly enjoy reading:
3. 365 Simplify
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to answer all of my nominators’ thirty questions, but you can read the answers to my first Liebster Award nomination here. In the same way, I only nominated 8 blogs, because the remaining blogs I enjoy reading have over 200 followers.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
1. What is your top simple pleasure?
2. What are your grateful for today?
3. Name a book that has inspired you to make changes in your life.
4. Do you own something you don’t need or love but can’t bear to get rid of?
5. What is your consumption weakness i.e. what can you just not resist from buying every time?
6. Finish the sentence: “I am grateful that I do not own…”
7. Tell us three of the best material things you own.
8. What is the top thing cluttering your life at the moment?
9. Is there any part of your life you’d like to simplify, such as work, hobbies, social outings, personal projects etc. ?
10. What is your favourite quote or motto?
Thank you again for choosing My Light Bag for the Liebster Blog Award – I am extremely grateful for your nomination and very happy to know that you enjoy reading my blog.
My blessings to you.