Thank you very much to Muhala at Testimony and Truth for awarding me the Leibster Blog Award! I am very happy and extremely grateful, especially because My Light Bag only launched ten days ago!
The Liebster is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers.
Bloggers who receive the award must answer 10 questions set by their nominator.
Here are my answers, Muhala:
1. What is your blog about?
My Light Bag is about living simpler by getting rid of the excess things in our life.
2. What do you most want your readers to take away from your blog?
I hope my readers will be inspired to create space in their lives for the new, the beautiful and the peaceful.
3. What are three (3) things that inspire you?
Nature, music and peaceful people.
4. What are you most passionate about?
5. What do you want people to say about you after you’re gone?
It doesn’t matter what they say. But I would be really happy knowing that I brought joy and hope into the lives of the people closest to me.
6. What do your friends say about you behind your back?
I don’t know and it doesn’t matter. We shouldn’t worry about what people think or say about us, instead, we should simply try to be our best with everyone, that way we won’t have anything to regret.
7. What are your three best qualities?
Hmm…how about – curious, forgiving and hopeful?
8. What food (s) do you love endlessly?
Pasta, rice, yogurt and cheese. I’m also a big fan of tea and wine!
9. What’s one thing you would change about yourself, if you could?
I am currently working on being more open and accepting of wonderful new job opportunities in writing and publishing.
10. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Many things! A singer, a dancer, an architect, a doctor, a journalist…
Winners of the Liebster Blog Award must also award it to ten other bloggers. I will do this in the weeks to come, once I have discovered a few more blogs!